Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2017 Riker Danzig Newport 10K Run

The 14th Annual Newport 10K kicks off on May 6th in Jersey City!

Newport, NJ is the launch point for the 14th Annual Riker Danzig Newport 10K on Saturday May, 6th at 8:30 am. This time, I'll be running on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River instead of running down West Side Highway and then Hudson River Park in NYC. I can't wait to catch a view of the NYC skyline from there! 


I get to see the NYC skyline from the NJ side this time.

Touted to be the fastest course in the NYC/Tri-State Area, proceeds from this race go to benefit Jersey City Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health.  Check out all the race details and register online HERE.

Do follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM with the hashtag #JerseyRunning as XTreme XTraining is an Official Blog Partner for this epic race event.



XX is Credentialed Press again for the Shape Women's Half-Marathon

XTreme XTraining is also again Invited Credentialed Press for the Shape Women's Half Marathon in Central Park with Good Morning America Host, Amy Robach #WomenRunTheWorld on Sunday, April 30th, 2017




My GoPro shot of the Shape Women's Half Marathon start line in Central Park.


I want to thank my current 2017 Season Sponsors and invite other corporate sponsors to apply HERE as soon as possible as I have only a few slots available. Meet my team:


Hoka One One Running Shoes In their 3rd year as my equipment sponsor, this year I am training in their latest trail shoe, the Bondi 5. My training run is a packed gravel 5K fitness trail so these shoes are the ones that hold up the best. When I do the races which are often the NYC roadways of Central Park (Shape Women's Half Marathon) and the Run10FEED10 race down West Side Highway, I switch to Hoka One One's Vanquish models which are high performance road shoes.



Hoka One One's are my trail and road shoes of choice.



Women's Health Magazine - Rodale Press Along with being my biggest supporter and sponsor for the past three years of the NYC Run10FEED10 race to benefit FEED Projects, Rodale Press publishes excellent books and articles on nutrition and fitness. I recently got Maria Rodale's "Scratch"cookbook which offers great, wholefood recipes and menu ideas. Perfect for my fitness training table.


Women's Health Magazine - The Hamptons

MyoBuddy Massager Pro - offers athletes and cross trainers a "masseuse on call" for tight tendons and over-worked muscles. Professional quality massager that you'd likely find in an upscale spa. Really puts the healing power in your hands with multiple speeds. Visit MyoBuddy.com







Prospective Race Sponsors: Do get in touch with me immediately at DrMiczak2@gmail.com regarding sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the 2017 Race Year.


NYC's RUN10FEED10 Race along the Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment