|ExOfficio's Storm Logic - one of the most versatile insulated jackets around.|
EXOFFICIO STORM LOGIC
I first began to see Primaloft in GoreTex jackets such as my Gore Bike Wear Countdown. Primaloft is a synthetic down material that maintains its insulating qualities even when wet. This makes sense in a cycling jacket because the chances of being caught out in a rainstorm are quite good.
So when I saw Primaloft as the filling in the Storm Logic, I got excited. ExOfficio is known for tricking out their jackets with extra zippered pockets and pouches for your sunglasses, keys, cell, Mp3, passport, etc. Well, this coat did not disappoint.
Storm Logic Jacket Details
- Built-in stuff sack allows jacket to roll into adjustable travel pillow
- Microfleece-lined collar
- Lined chin flap to prevent zipper from rubbing
- Vertical front zippered security pocket
- Microfleece-lined security zip hand pockets
- Bungee cinch on bottom hem
- Internal travel pocket system
- Flattering stitch shaping
- Durable 20 Denier ripstop nylon shell
- Primaloft One insulation is warm even when wet
- Treated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR) for water and stain resistance
- Quick drying
- High warmth to weight
The silky softness of the Storm Logic shell can be deceiving. This is a VERY durable jacket that repels water and stains but will become your best travel companion for the reason below:
|ExOfficio's Storm Logic rolls up into its own travel pillow!|
If you travel or hike or bike commute, the Storm Logic's ability to morph into a soft little pillow will thrill you. Roll it into the perfect train or plane pillow. Toss it into your day pack for a hike. Throw it into your bike trunk for when the weather turns chilly. This jacket goes everywhere and is like bringing along snugly comforter from home. It could very well become your best travel companion.
|ExOfficio's Storm Logic in Jade|