Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rapha Women's 100

This year many women will make a dream their reality. Join us in the Rapha Women's 100K going on worldwide, this July 7th!


I am VERY excited about this upcoming ride event for women.  Really, it's not just a one-day thing. It is a 3 month journey of preparation, training and practice. Better still is that you can do it wherever you are in the world. Yes, you can do this.

If you look at my Ride Video below via my CatEye INOU Cam, my regular route has low traffic and winds past scenic horse farms and estates. My plans are to draft a longer route along the course of this ride for the Rapha Women's 100.   
If you are in the NY/NJ area and would like to join me on my route through Monmouth County, NJ please contact me by May 10th, 2013. I have extra sets of padded shorts, cycling jerseys and other gear that I'm willing to share with the "team". Just let me know your size!
 

  

Rapha Women's 100

On Sunday 7th July 2013 join thousands of women around the world to ride 100km. The aim is to create a global event, with thousands of women taking to the road to complete a 100km journey. The 7th July is the date of the Etape du Tour, the amateur cyclist's chance to ride a major mountain stage of the 100th edition of the Tour de France. Rapha are sending 100 women to ride the sportive, which will form part of the day's festival of riding. The Rapha Women’s 100 is not a competition to see who is the fastest, it is about gathering a global community of women around the world to take part in this shared adventure.

In the build up to the 7th of July, we will feature tales from the women riding the 100 and chart their training, experiences and thoughts leading up to the big day. From seasoned racers to brand new roadies, the riders will discuss their cycling and the goal of riding 100km this summer. Sign up online at Rapha Women's 100

My Milan San Remo Kit and Gore Bike Wear Signature Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment